Main differences between ERP and MES
The ERP is designed to manage the entire company, integrating company processes and functions such as finance, accounting, supplies, sales and supply chain management. Its main purpose is to provide a panoramic view of the company and optimize its processes across the board.
The MES is specifically aimed at managing and executing production operations within a factory. Its focus is on monitoring production in real time, collecting machine data and controlling production operations.
Integrating a management software with the MES
The integration between MES and ERP enables a two-way exchange of information, therefore offering numerous advantages: the ERP is designed to integrate with various company systems, including the MES, CRM (Customer Relationship Management), SCM (Supply Chain Management) and others. It can serve as a central system for coordinating the entire company and facilitate the exchange of information between the various departments. The MES can be integrated with the ERP to share production data, production planning and information on production resources.
THE INTEGRATION BETWEEN MES AND ERP
The integration between the the MES and the ERP allows greater visibility and coordination between production operations, thus drawing a more complete and accurate picture of the company processes.
- Accuracy, timeliness and automation of collected data
- Increased productivity
- Precise definition of production costs
- Complete and shared picture of company data.
A UniQa solution
Thanks to our 4 competence centers there is a process for researching, selecting and promoting innovative and technological solutions that create value for businesses, people and the environment.
* Our connectors have been designed in cooperation with Qualitas technological partners
- Sage X3
- Due Diapason Unlimited Experience
- SAP Business One di SAP
- SAP S4/Hana di SAP
- Microsoft AX di Microsoft
- Microsoft Dinamycs 365 Business Central
- Net Suite
- TeamSystem: ACG Enterprise di Team
- Gamma Enterprise di Team System
- Alyante Enterprise
- TeamSytem Enterprise
- Ad Hoc Enterprise di Zucchetti
- Ad Hoc Infinity di Zucchetti
- Onda Vision di EdiSoftware
- E-solver of System
- Arca Evolution di Wolters Kluwer
- JGalileo di San Marco Informatica
- Mexal di Passepartout
- Business Cube di NTS Informatica
- Target Cross di Four Solutions
- Infor LN di Infor
Our specialized Qualitas team is here to provide expert advice and a free checkup to improve your company's productivity with a NET@PRO MES software demo and a functional analysis of the production flow.